The PLUS program is geared for athletes who are interested in training over the summer months to continue strength and conditioning support and advancing their physical development from the work completed in the BASE/SELECTS program. AEP PLUS program overview:
- No selection process
- Required to have taken part in BASE/SELECTS program
- Athletes from BASE/SELECTS train together
- Training block start and end date TBD
- BASE and SELECTS athletes eligible to receive individualized sport science support at a special rate when using ASDC SW Athlete Enhancement Team service providers
- SUMMER: End of June – Mid/End of August
University of Lethbridge High Performance Centre
The ASDC SW and the University of Lethbridge High Performance Centre work together in providing athletes the best resources available in Southwest Alberta.
ASDC SW and Lethbridge College are excited to present a volleyball prep program for developing and high performance athletes.