AEP RURAL uses Volt Athletics to create a customized strength and conditioning program monitored by the UofL HP Centre coaches with nutrition resources and information from the Gatorade Sports Institute. Customized training programs based on available training equipment and individualized sports science support at a special rate via FaceTime/Skype are offered to athletes. Space is limited and athletes must fit same criteria required to access the AEP BASE program.
AEP Rural program includes;
- 10 weeks of athlete training using the the Volt Athletics app
- Bi-weekly check-ins with UofL HP Centre coach
- Training customized to the athlete
- Consultation at the University of Lethbridge HP Centre prior to beginning of training, includes;
- Tour of the HP Centre
- Athlete intake (sport information, experience, review of available training equipment, etc.)
- Athlete baseline testing
- Creating the Volt program
Cost of AEP Rural - $175/athlete
Additional support available with UofL High Performance coach traveling to athletes location
Coach - $45/hr
Mileage - .54/km
AEP RURAL Athletes are required to:
- Find a training facility/gym to utilize the program
- Access to a mobile phone, computer, or tablet
- Meet with University of Lethbridge HP Centre coaches in Lethbridge or at another location for program orientation, pre-testing, post-testing, and check-ins
For more information contact ASDC SW at firstname.lastname@example.org
AEP Rural - $175.00
University of Lethbridge High Performance Centre
The ASDC SW and the University of Lethbridge High Performance Centre work together in providing athletes the best resources available in Southwest Alberta.
ASDC SW and Lethbridge College are excited to present a volleyball prep program for developing and high performance athletes.