AEP TEAM / INDIVIDUAL
The AEP TEAM / INDIVIDUAL programs can be designed to support specific sports, age groups, and is customizable to meet the needs of your organization, school, groups and individual athletes. Strength and conditioning training is provided by the University of Lethbridge HP Centre coaches and Winning Edge sports science sessions led by the ASDC SW Athlete Enhancement Team.
Teams have the option to train at UofL HP Centre or have HP Centre coaches travel to a facility to provide training.
Exclusive AEP Pricing for 60-minute training sessions for teams and groups only:
- Up to 12 athletes - $55+gst (15% savings)
- 13 to 24 athletes - $95+gst (10% savings)
- 30min session price is half of Special AEP pricing
Access to ASDC SW Athlete Enhancement Team in Nutrition, Mental Training, Vision/Cognitive Training, Injury Prevention, Concussion Information, Drugs in Sport and more. Prices below are for group, team and individual services.
- 3 or more sessions, Special AEP Pricing
- $155/session (10% savings)
- Contact ASDC SW for Vision/Cognitive Training and NeuroPerformance Assessment pricing
- AEP TEAM MEMBERSHIP FEE: $150 per team (maximum of 24 athletes per team) for the year to access exclusive pricing and cover coordination/administration.
AEP TEAM Memebership - $150.00
University of Lethbridge High Performance Centre
The ASDC SW and the University of Lethbridge High Performance Centre work together in providing athletes the best resources available in Southwest Alberta.
ASDC SW and Lethbridge College are excited to present a volleyball prep program for developing and high performance athletes.